Tuesday, August 5, 2014

School Year's A Comin'! Summer Is A Leavin'.....

School Starting Already??  But I still have things to do . . . .
This Summer has flown by way to fast.  Its hard to believe that here in Kansas and across the Nation, school starts in the next couple of weeks!

I'm gearing up by taking requests from returning students for new schedules, starting new students and doing several meet and greets for potential new students.  I'm also a bit up to my neck in school year preparation for a great year in making music!

But I still have tomatoes growing, flower beds to weed, cucumbers and zucchini growing in abundance and I'm not ready to conform to routine!  I love my summer days . . .

A cute Pin from my "pinteresting", interesting musical obsession on the importance of taking piano lessons or voice lessons and what it does to your brain -

How Music Lessons Can Make You Smarter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your musings about these posts!