Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Unexpected Reward!

Thumbtack Best Pro of 2015 Thumbtack BEST OF 2015

Wow!  I was surprised to see this in my mailbox today.  I made it to " The Best of 2015" award status on Thumbtack.  Thumbtack.com is a site where folks like you can find professionals in just about any field.

I started using this to promote my studio and drum up business after moving to a new area.  I gleaned a few great clients from the service and looks like I had some happy customers dropping some very nice reviews.

Did I mention that I enjoy teaching music?  I really do.  I've had a rough couple of months with health issues but feel that I'm on the verge of getting back to my busy self with music lessons.

Fall always brings on the holiday rush a little too early for my liking.  My studio clients (piano and voice students) are trying out some new curriculum, getting ready for an upcoming stint at a local nursing home, and gearing up for the holidays right along with me.

Today, I brushed off Halloween music and started handing that out.  I'm looking forward to the "ghoulish" results of my students hard work in practicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your musings about these posts!